About the Workshop

At the heart of this entire blog is the desire to create new material for the various "Maztica Alive!" campaigns and keep them internally consistent with each other in addition to that which has officially been written (canon, if you will).

Essentially, Maztica Alive! will have its own canon, and that canon will not contradict what WotC has or hopefully ever will produce.  In the worst case scenarios of being overwritten by new products, I may even go back to make changes where I reasonably can.  Is there much being written about Maztica these days that I have to worry about? 😀

The Workshop is where I will give readers early looks into what is currently being produced in real time.  I will provide links to works in progress, links to the various forums where the product is being discussed and also rough brainstorms for each individual project.  This is where I would truly love to hear your thoughts, whether in the comment section or on one of the linked forums. 

Old workshop items that have been completed (or in the rare case that they are abandoned), will be placed in an archive or simply labeled as complete.


Let me know if you'd like to contribute to the workshop either in the comments or by emailing me at seethe75@gmail.com.  I am always open for collaboration as well!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workshop: PSS2 Monsters of the Spirit World (Released 1-21-24)

Books by Seethyr

About Maztica Alive!