Artists Open For Commission

Here are a few artists I have purchased art from in the past that are open for commission or simply have art to buy.  I will eventually put up a similar post for free artwork.  This will also be updated regularly.

Please note, that despite my ownership to licenses for much of the art I am displaying here, I do not own it and it cannot be used for your own projects unless you contact the individual artist. 


I found this artist on DeviantArt and some of his work sold for far less than I would have anticipated.  Check out the piece below (a $5 find) which will make an appearance in the upcoming PSS2 Monsters of the Spirit World.


 Gary Dupuis

I have used a lot of this artist's monsters which were sold under the company name Purple Duck Games on DriveThruRPG.



Another Purple Duck Games artist, I have used at least a half dozen of Mr. Blackmon's pieces in my work.  He has a large collection of creatures in his stock art collection for low prices and he takes commissions, working quickly and perfectly to my (sometimes bizarre) descriptions.  This was a piece I commissioned; a glassteel golem meant to appear as a spellweaver.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Workshop: PSS2 Monsters of the Spirit World (Released 1-21-24)

Books by Seethyr

About Maztica Alive!